The Kentucky Southern College Collection consists of publications, minutes, correspondence, financial statements, and other memorabilia from Kentucky Southern College. The collection was donated by Mrs. Mary Jane Sanders, an original board member of the college. The papers date from 1955 to 1969, when the school was dissolved. The school was housed in rented quarters on the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary campus for a period of time, before it moved to a location on Shelbyville Road. The former KSC campus is now owned and used by the University of Louisville.
Location: Archives (Manuscript, Rare Book Room, 2nd floor)