Levering Gymnasium, Beeches

Levering Gymnasium, Beeches location

Levering Gymnasium, Beeches location

After moving to “the Beeches,” the seminary once again needed a gymnasium, and once again, brothers Joshua and Eugene Levering met this need. The Levering Gymnasium, pictured above, was built in 1928. It remains a frequently-used part of the seminary‚Äôs recreational facilities, now being attached to the workout facility in the Honeycutt Center. The seal in the center of the building above the door is still visible from the seminary’s indoor walking track.

Previous || Next