Mullins Hall

Mullins Hall

Mullins Hall

In 1926, the seminary built Mullins Hall to help meet the need for student housing. The designation Mullins Hall refers both to the entire student housing complex and to one of the individual units within it. It consists of five dormitories for single students, each of which was originally named for the first faculty members: Manly, Broadus, Williams, Boyce, and Whitsitt. Boyce Hall and Broadus Hall are now named Mullins Hall and Sampey Hall, respectively.

Previous || Next