W. O. Carver Building

W. O. Carver Building

W. O. Carver Building

In conjunction with the seminary, the W. O. Carver Building was erected in 1941 to house the Woman’s Missionary Union Training School. It was named in honor of the Training School’s long-time supporter, seminary professor W. O. Carver. The WMUTS later gave the building to the seminary when they merged with the seminary. The Carver Building now houses Boyce College.

Previous || Next