Patrons may request for materials to be duplicated by the Archives and Special Collections department. Duplication is allowed when requested material meets the following conditions:
- All archives materials must remain in the Billy Graham Room at all times.
- An archives worker must examine the condition of the materials to be duplicated.
- If materials are in good condition, the patron may complete the Request For Photocopies Form. Archives employees will duplicate the requested materials as time and staffing allows.
- Fragile materials may not be duplicated.
- All duplication is subject to the posted schedule of fees.
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the reproduction of copyrighted material.
- All duplication should be for private study, scholarship, or research use only.
- No copies of materials from our collections may be deposited in another institution without our express written permission.
- Any patron wishing to publish material from the Archives and Special Collections must obtain permission from the archivist and from all holders of copyright.
- The patron agrees to accept full responsibility for complying with copyright and privacy laws.
- All duplication requests coming from off campus will be handled as time, staffing, and availability permit.
- Archives staff will photocopy no more than 50 pages per request.
Schedule of Fees
- $10 minimum charge for any duplication request.
- $.50 per page for paper copies
- $.25 per page for scans
Burning a CD-R